1. The promoter is: Addison (NQ) Pty Ltd (ABN 51 009 827 730) whose registered office is at 29 Pilkington Street, Garbutt QLD 4814.
2. Employees of Addison (NQ) Pty Ltd T/As Meteor Car & Truck Rentals or their immediate family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.facebook.com/MeteorCar&TruckRentals
5. Closing date for entry will be the last business day of each month when the draw will be conducted. After this date, the draw for the following month will begin and past entrants will be included, excluding past winners.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Further information can be found at: http://www.1300meteor.com.au/competitions
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by draw by the promoter.
12. The winner will be notified by facebook within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.