Our location: 329 333 Ingham Road Garbutt Q4814 city side of the RAAF entrance, opposite the Shell Service Station.
Phone: BH: Mon-Fri 7.30am - 5pm: 07 4771 8900 (or ring 1300 meteor!) Sat-Sun 8.00am 5pm
BH & A/hrs mob: 0477 955 010 (monitored 7 days, from 6.30am 8.30pm)
A: Our premises backs onto and adjoins the Townsville Airport reserve, only 5 minutes from the terminal.
A: Between 07:00 / 7.00am and 09:45 / 7.45pm to suit scheduled services, 7 days per week.
A: Any renter of our motor vehicles ie cars, people movers, light commercials, 4WD's and trucks.
(i) Our staff must know in advance that you require this service (if booking online this information is available to us);
(ii) We can collect or drop back a maximum of 3 or 4 passengers if there are more in your party then:
1. if a pick up service we will transport the driver (and up to 3 or 4 others if required) back to our off airport location which is very close by. After finalising the paperwork and accepting delivery of your hire car you are free to return to the airport to collect the balance of your party.
2. if a drop back service we suggest that the driver drop the balance of passengers off at the airport prior to returning the vehicle to our off airport location at 329 333 Ingham Road, Garbutt our staff will then run the driver back to the airport.
(iii) As airports generally require passengers to be at the terminal a minimum of 1hr before a domestic flight we ask clients returning vehicles to be at our premises a minimum of 75 minutes before your flight departure time.
A: You can either top up your vehicle before returning it (there is a Shell service station directly across the road), or if limited for time you can leave it to us a $15 service fee applies (fuel taken is charged at bowser cost no fancy markups!). Our fees can be found under 'Standard Fees & Charges'.
A: Other than trucks and larger buses yes you can however airport parking fees will apply. Full particulars follow below.
Upon arrival at the airport and after collecting your bags from the carousel please:
1. Ring our local office (refer to our contact numbers to the top of this page) to confirm your arrival and we will be there in 5-10 minutes to pick you up. At that time we will advise what make, model and colour vehicle we will be driving so you can keep a lookout. Our vehicle will also be fitted with 1300meteor signs to the front doors, and our staff wear bright yellow shirts.
2. After collecting your bags make your way out of the terminal and across the zebra crossing to the designated passenger pick up / drop off area opposite (has a roof for weather protection and seating). Please meet us there with your bags local airport policy is that you must be ready to travel once we arrive ie we are not allowed for park up and wait for you.
If there is more than 4 people in your party we would ask that you drop them off at the airport (nearby) before returning your vehicle.
Alternatively you can park our car / light commercials, 7-12 seat minibuses or 4WD (but not our Coaster 21 seat buses or trucks) in the public car parking area of the airport however the conditions applicable to this service are as follows:
1. Our staff need to know in advance your intentions;
2. We will issue you with a magnetic key box;
3. You are to park in the public car park;
4. When entering the car park take the parking machine ticket and leave it inside the vehicle where our staff can readily find it (on top of the dash, centre console or glove box).
5. The cost of parking is to your account and will be added to your invoice. We collect our cars within our office hours between 8.00am and 4.30pm a guide to likely parking times is as follows:
If you park between 8.00am and 4.30pm: Up to 4 hrs
If you park between 4.31pm and 8.00am: Parking fees will apply from arrival through to 10am
Current Townsville airport parking information and rates can be found at: https://www.townsvilleairport.com.au/parking-transport/parking-information6. Ensure that you have removed all of your belongings from the vehicle!
7. Lock up the car, place keys in magnetic key box provided and place in a location to the vehicle provided by our staff.